StarBrite Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coming Soon...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GGX
Administrator
GGX

Male Number of posts : 70
Infractions: :
Coming Soon... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Coming Soon... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-20

Coming Soon... Empty
PostSubject: Coming Soon...   Coming Soon... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 8:06 am

Happy New Year! I hope you all had a good holiday & a good new year. I hope everyone got something they either wanted or needed, I sure did. StarBrite has passed into the new year, and this means things will get better! We want to start off by asking for your suggestions! If you look on the StarBrite homepage, there is a contest type thing. Just send us a suggestion for the site, & you will get $50 added to your forum account! We've already made one suggestion come true (updated GFX request form). As we continue to get great suggestions, we will continue putting them into effect. I will be starting an advertising campaign soon, which also involves a prize. A new site template may be coming soon, if I have time to make one...

For the new year, we decided to appoint a new staff member. Well, promote him, at least. Introducing, Dazzozo, as an administrator. Depending on ShadowColtz's activity, we may or may not be getting a new mod, so stay on your best behavior. We hope to make some updates to the site to make it more fun, as well. So stay tuned for more info. I'd like to jaz up this forum with some new styles, but that will come later too. We even have new staff icons for the new year! Much more is to come that we don't even know much about yet, so you'll want to stick around. Until then...

~GGX
GGX's Staff Icon
Back to top Go down
http://starbrite-productions.net
ShadowColtz
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 5
Infractions: :
Coming Soon... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Coming Soon... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-24

Coming Soon... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon...   Coming Soon... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 10:33 pm

Hehe...sorry... I shall be on more! Startin'...tonight!

- Shadow
Coming Soon... 173978

(BTW, nice staff icons!)
Back to top Go down

Coming Soon...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StarBrite Forums :: Welcome Center :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: