StarBrite Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Graphics program in need

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naruto62396
StarBrite Forumer
Naruto62396

Male Number of posts : 4
Infractions: :
Graphics program in need Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Graphics program in need Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-24

Graphics program in need Empty
PostSubject: Graphics program in need   Graphics program in need Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 8:04 pm

I'm terribley sorry for not posting, I was busy with the Lighthouse and other forums... But anyway to the point, Me & my friends are making a game. I knock off of runescape. Except better graphics... Laughing But I need to find a great program that makes all the pixels smooth.... We already bought a site, we just need to find a good program for the game. All help is appreciated.

~naruto
Back to top Go down
Kab012345
StarBrite Forumer

Male Number of posts : 33
Infractions: :
Graphics program in need Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Graphics program in need Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-20

Graphics program in need Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics program in need   Graphics program in need Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 8:16 pm

Well, Do you need Beta Testers when its done? Razz

And try PAINT.NET, and GIMP. Those are free editors that are very powerful. Smile

Or if thats not what your looking for, try Gmax if your looking for 3D Graphics.This is a GREAT program that I know alot about, and is free and very good. It is the Sister program for AutoDesk's $3,000+ USD Program, 3Ds Max. It has been used to make professional games that are on the market today, like Electronic Arts - Battlefield 1942, Sim City 4, Quake, and more! pirat

If you want some Paid or more, just let me know. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicktropolisforums.co.nr

Graphics program in need
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StarBrite Forums :: Internet Technologies :: Websites-
Jump to: