StarBrite Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Domain Officially Released

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GGX
Administrator
GGX

Male Number of posts : 70
Infractions: :
Domain Officially Released Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Domain Officially Released Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-20

Domain Officially Released Empty
PostSubject: Domain Officially Released   Domain Officially Released Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 8:07 am

I am proud to announce that thanks to Chipit, our new domain is finallly publically released! Currently, using it will redirect to the 110mb site. However, we hope to start moving to our new server very soon, as Chipit is setting up the file mananger (stuff to make the site work on his server) by the end of today! We are 70% done in setting it all up, so stay with us. Be sure to replace all older links to StarBrite with the new domain so you won't be affected by the server move when it occurs. I have also gotten a new email for the change: ggx@starbrite-productions.net. You will need to refer all emails to me at that address. I emailed some of you on my contact list to let you know, as well. Be sure to thank Chipit. And to those of you who like to keep things secure, Chipit signed a legal e-document stating he won't access/interupt any files on our server, our email, or our site. He also signed agreeing the service will be available as long as we'd like. Anyway, enjoy, and post any questions you may have here!

New Domain: www.starbrite-productions.net

~GGX
GGX's Staff Icon
Back to top Go down
http://starbrite-productions.net
CrazyCatoon
StarBrite Forumer
CrazyCatoon

Male Number of posts : 7
Location : Some place, over the rainbow, way up... Hey, I can see your house from here!
Domain Officially Released Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Domain Officially Released Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Domain Officially Released   Domain Officially Released Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 12:33 pm

Cool!

Wink

Can I ask, when you say 'other server', do you mean that Chipit (or someone) actually has a server, or are they using a hosting company?

(They're both fine, I was just curious)
Back to top Go down
http://lighthouse-beacon.forumotion.com
Pecklester
StarBrite Forumer
Pecklester

Male Number of posts : 42

Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Domain Officially Released   Domain Officially Released Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 12:46 pm

I want an email, lol. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kab012345
StarBrite Forumer

Male Number of posts : 33

Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Domain Officially Released   Domain Officially Released Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 4:53 pm

CHIPIT's servers, hehe. Smile CHIPIT is a Professional Webmaster & Offers Hosting on Request. Wink

But, there might be a small delay as CHIP had to go to see his mom in the hospital.. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicktropolisforums.co.nr
Pecklester
StarBrite Forumer
Pecklester

PostSubject: Re: Domain Officially Released   Domain Officially Released Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 5:20 pm

How d'you know, Kab?
Back to top Go down
Chipit
StarBrite Forumer

Male Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Domain Officially Released   Domain Officially Released Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 5:35 pm

Kab is correct.

He knows because I'm an administrator on his forums, and I've said those things in his shoutbox...
Back to top Go down
http://www.disneygaming.com
Kab012345
StarBrite Forumer

PostSubject: Re: Domain Officially Released   Domain Officially Released Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 9:22 pm

Chipit wrote:
Kab is correct.

He knows because I'm an administrator on his forums, and I've said those things in his shoutbox...
And we have known each other for a while now, and I think we are friends. pirat
From VMKG, to VMKI, to My Forums, to DG.. <3 ya CHIP
Back to top Go down
Pecklester
StarBrite Forumer
Pecklester

PostSubject: Re: Domain Officially Released   Domain Officially Released Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 5:11 pm

Eep.
I thought you were both males.
Maybe your...
Back to top Go down
Kab012345
StarBrite Forumer

PostSubject: Re: Domain Officially Released   Domain Officially Released Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 5:14 pm

Pecklester wrote:
Eep.
I thought you were both males.
Maybe your...
No, I'm not gay, it was a friendly <3 ya.. tongue

Guess you have never got one or don't know what it is.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Pecklester
StarBrite Forumer
Pecklester

PostSubject: Re: Domain Officially Released   Domain Officially Released Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 6:40 am

It is a love heart...
Yah, I got loads. From girls xD
Back to top Go down
Kab012345
StarBrite Forumer

PostSubject: Re: Domain Officially Released   Domain Officially Released Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 11:36 am

Pecklester wrote:
It is a love heart...
Yah, I got loads. From girls xD
Cool Basketball

Anyway, its just nice. Were not gay, OK? Mad
Back to top Go down
Chipit
StarBrite Forumer

Male Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Domain Officially Released   Domain Officially Released Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 9:08 pm

Pecklester wrote:
It is a love heart...

The fact that you think "<3"ing your friends makes you gay tells me you are quite immature.
Back to top Go down
http://www.disneygaming.com
Pecklester
StarBrite Forumer
Pecklester

PostSubject: Re: Domain Officially Released   Domain Officially Released Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 7:20 am

I never said the word "gay" did I?
And the idea of giving a love heart to somone does show you "love" them, and if you're both males, what do you think?
It just seems odd, that's all.
Back to top Go down
GGX
Administrator
GGX

Male Number of posts : 70

Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Domain Officially Released   Domain Officially Released Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 7:26 am

Peckle, quit being immature. This is the end of subject. I should give you an infraction. If this conversation continues elsewhere, you will recieve an infraction. bounce

~GGX
GGX's Staff Icon
Back to top Go down
http://starbrite-productions.net
Pecklester
StarBrite Forumer
Pecklester

PostSubject: Re: Domain Officially Released   Domain Officially Released Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 9:05 am

Ugh.
Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Domain Officially Released   Domain Officially Released Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Domain Officially Released
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StarBrite Forums :: Welcome Center :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: